In diesel and petrol cars, carbon deposits can build up in the engine due to the combustion necessary to power your vehicle. Consequently, the carbon emission of your vehicle can increase significantly. Such issues can deem your car unsuccessful in its annual MOT test. Hence, it is crucial to flush out these carbon deposits from within the vehicle engine.
So, if you are searching for an ‘engine flush near me’, end your search with us at Broadway Tyres & Servicing LTD. Our automotive technicians use state-of-the-art machinery to provide affordable engine flush Grays in minimal turn-around time.
Sounds promising? Then do not hesitate to contact us today at 01375 467857 or 07555 119118 for further information!
Why opt for engine flush?
Impurities inside the engine leading to a sludge build-up can cause several issues down the line, such as:
- Poor car handling experience
- Noticeable decrease in fuel efficiency
- Damaged engine cylinders
- Increased risk of pre-ignition
- Malfunctioning valves, spark plugs, exhaust sensors, etc.
Why choose us?
At our facility, we utilise a superior quality chemical composition to flush out the gunk from the combustion chamber, throttle body, injectors, etc. This cleaner is added to the engine oil to break down carbon composites.
As a result, these composites can be suspended in the oil and trapped in the oil filter. Therefore, we flush out the old engine oil to replace it with a new one. Moreover, we replace the old oil filter of your vehicle. Note that our technicians ensure the procedure is with the minimal dismantling of the car components.
Benefits of engine flush
There can be several advantages of opting for this service, such as:
- An engine flush can prevent the engine from premature damage. Excess carbon deposits inside it can lead to overheating issues. As a result, you may witness a roadside vehicular breakdown in the middle of your journey. When you allow us to flush out the gunk, you are guaranteed an enhanced car handling experience.
- With professional engine flush, your car does not need frequent refuelling. So, your vehicle’s fuel economy has a positive impact on it.
- Carbon build-up can damage crucial car components, such as Diesel Particulate Filter [DPF] and inlet manifold, which can warrant a hefty repair bill. However, opting for a regular engine flush can exponentially mitigate such risks.
- An engine flush is also strongly suggested if you are buying a used car that does not have a proper engine maintenance record. This way, you can avoid any harmful repercussions caused by underlying car engine issues.
Interesting, right? So, visit us at BP Service Station, Dock Road, Grays, RM17 6EW. We remain open throughout the week, barring Sundays!